Aloft Jacksonville Airport
$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$119
$100
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$105
La Quinta
$116
Doubletree.com
$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
$87
$150
$127
HotelIndigo.com
All reviewsjacksonville airportwithin walking distancelobby barrestaurants and shoppingbed was comfortablehotel chainan overnight stayoutdoor poolshuttle servicealoftsoutbackfurnishingscruiseinterstate
Reviewed February 14, 2011

I've never stayed at a hotel quite like this one before. Very trendy and unique (reminded me of something from Star Trek) with super comfortable beds for a great night's rest. Just popped in for a quick stay, but was greeted warmly by front staff and treated to complimentary coffee/hot chocolate for being a Gold member (although their are no suites available for upgrades...bummer). Hung out downstairs in the lobby/bar for hours catching up with a local friend and received great service there as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially for the younger crowd looking for a funky place to crash while in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I chose the Aloft as a venue to host my husband's 38th birthday party because when I went inside the facilities it was a very modern, laid back atmosphere that I thought was different and creative. I never realized that the staff and sales department were going to be as helpful and friendly as they were. The atmosphere itself was very trendy and laid back. It looked like something young adults or the young at heart would hang out in for spring break. It was not loud, nor rowdy, but a very controlled upscale hotel.

I got in contact with the sales manager through hotel planner and when met for me to see the room. He was very helpful and open to do whatever it took to accomadate my needs for the event I was planning. On the day of my event Kyle, the sales manager, Joy the assistant, and Rabecca the bartender were so incredibly helpful and patient with all 30+ guests. Everyone was commenting on the cleaniness, trendiness, and different atmosphere of the hotel, coupled with the awesome customer service by these and all the other staff of the hotel.

The rooms were simple, but modern A-lined rooms very nice and comfortable. The shower was heaven sent. The kids even got in the pool, as it was heated. My experience with this hotel was awesome and I would recommend it to anyone of any age. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 18, 2011

The room was very compact, with the bathroom area on the right as we walked in and the bed right after it. With a king bed the room was a bit cramped, great for one night, but I wouldn't want to stay for a while.

Nice location for a bit of shopping or food before going to the hotel.

The fan was a bit loud, and it took a bit to convince it to stay at the temperature I wanted.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2011

This hotel fell way below my expectations. The lobby is small and the music was way too loud. The bed was uncomfortable (Euro style on a platform). The air conditioner was VERY loud and when it came on I could not hear the television or sleep. The alarm clock doesn't make noise when it goes off it just shines a blinking light on the ceiling. The customer service wasn't bad it was non-existent. My television didn't get channels 1-13 which were the network and HD channels. I called the front desk and they said they could send someone up but he wouldn't be able to fix it. Clearly this hotel is designed to appeal to people who like the modern European (IKEA) type design. I could have lived with the aesthetics if the service and amenities were up to par. The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location. It is very close to the airport and right across the street from a huge shopping area. The shopping area has almost all the chain restaurants along with Walmart, Lowe's and a movie theater.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2010

Stayed one night on vacation in Florida. Place looks spectacular, hip and modern. Staff was mostly nice (initial check-in seemed bothered by our presence?). Other reviewers correctly note the oddly loud air conditioners in the room. TV channel changing was extremely slow -- took about 5 seconds for each channel to change. I liked the walk-in showers. Nice to have the refrigerator. Wished there was a microwave. However, the place tempts you with lots of yummy food and drinks in the lobby but alas it's all overpriced. $5 or $6 for a breakfast sandwich!? It's next to a McDonalds. The computers for use have no privacy and only one you can print from. There are a lot of other nearby restaurants for a quick bite (like Five Guys Burgers!). I want to like this place, but I'll stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple