Usually I don't write reviews, because all hotels seem the same. But this hotel was worth me boasting. This hotel was perfect. The rooms were very clean, the hotel attendants were more than courteous, and the price was perfect ($62 a night, on the 4th of July weekend).
The rooms are perfectly sized, with a big bathroom, kitchen area, office space, King size beds, and even a sofa bed for that extra person in the room. They served breakfast, have a pool, hot-tub, fitness room, and ample parking. The hotel also offers free internet, and has a office space in the room. And if you do not have your computer, they have a computer with a printer in the lobby for your use.
The hotel was about 20-25 minutes from the beach, as well as the airport. And who wants to hear plane engines while you sleep.
If you need to bunk in Jacksonville, consider this hotel. It is the exception to the rule of traditional hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Butler Blvd is the new design for the TownePlace Suites. At the TownePlace Suites, you will be able to settle in, keep your routine, and stay connected to the local area because our goal is to make life away from home easy, so that you can continue Real Living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TownePlace Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel Jacksonville
- Towneplace Suites Jacksonville