We recently stayed here on our way to south Florida coming from NJ. We always stay in Marriott properties and have stayed in the most expensive to the least expensive. We have always found the facilities to be better than good.
This property was an exception. From the moment I entered, I saw the place appeared a little shabby. As we walked down the hall to our room, the carpets needed vacuuming and the walls were a little dingy. The room itself had an odor that was not unpleasant but just lingered. The towels were the thinnest I have ever seen at a Marriott property. The mattress and pillows were poor quality.
Next morning we went down for breakfast. The breakfast room was too small to accomodate everyone and there wasn't enough food to go around. Everyone had to ask for something--milk, spoons, fill up the oj, etc.
We have stayed at Fairfield Inns and Courtyards. Maybe there is a big difference between those and TownePlace suites. I wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Butler Blvd is the new design for the TownePlace Suites. At the TownePlace Suites, you will be able to settle in, keep your routine, and stay connected to the local area because our goal is to make life away from home easy, so that you can continue Real Living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TownePlace Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel Jacksonville
- Towneplace Suites Jacksonville