“Amazing Lunch for less than $50”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 2,090 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The hubby and the two teens loaded up in the car for an early lunch since no one ate breakfast. Hubby ordered the Spicy Italian Beef sandwich and loved it. It comes with a side too. Son ordered the Chicken Parm sandwich and devoured it, too! The daughter had a side Caesar salad. I had the Chopped Salad and cup of creamy tomato soup. That salad and dressing was one of the BEST salads I've ever had. I'm usually not a fan of crumbled Bleu Cheese, it was not too strong, but had a slightly salty taste. The whole salad is finely chopped and topped with avocado and crispy prosciutto bits. It was delicious! The creamy tomato soup was also a favorite, not too thick but the basil added a great taste and it's topped with croutons. One of the best lunches in a long while all for under $50 for the 4 of us.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Visited Maggiano's for the first time on Sunday, April 13th, 2014. We were greeted and seated promptly. Our waiter, whose name I forgot, was courteous, friendly and professional. He explained the concept of Maggiano's and told us what the day's special were as well as his recommendations.

Our food was just delicious and tasty ... perfectly seasoned. The portions were very generous and the atmosphere and location of the restaurant was spot on. I had the veal piccata and my husband had a soup and salad combination that was big enough to share with 4 people. My veal was tender and amazing.

Would I come back? YES!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I loooovvveeeee the zucchini fritte. The lemon aioli makes it divine! I have tried going to other places for their version of friend zucchini and it just does not compare. If you have a large party, their family style dining is a wonderful deal and even if you just want lunch, they have a buy one take one home special, and you can have dinner too. Overall, large portions, great prices. I go back whenever I can.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Do you ever want a great experience from a place that you've been before, that was mediocre. This is my Maggianos. My older brother is a true foodie. He took me to another Maggiano's years ago and it was a fantastic experience. Years ago when this location opened in Towncenter, I had hoped it would be the same.

Over the years, I've visited this place at least ten time since they opened. Every time, I order one of two entrees. I've been there in a party of two, and as many fifty, with the same conclusion...

On this particular trip, we were sat promptly, and waited a few extra minutes for our server. We ordered unsweetened ice tea with lemon. It came out sweetened with no lemons, additionally I ordered water. The places our order for entrees and apps. The bus boy refilled out drinks and we made him aware of our correct drink order. He repeated it back and brought them out correctly.

Our bus boy brought out our apps meanwhile our server seemed to be absent. Apps were good. A few minutes later bus boy brought out our entrees, refilled our drinks, and checked to make sure everything was good. Which it was satisfactory.

The bus boy came back to our table over and over doing a great job. Our server finally came back when we were done eating to check how everything was...

apps were great, entrees could've been hotter. They were served a little better than luke. We were hungry, we'll eat it.

When it came time, we asked our server for our check. It seemed to take about ten minutes for him to return with it.

Overall service was 6.5 or 7/10, food was a 7/10, atmosphere was 8/10.

I wish I had written down the bus boys name as he deserved to be a server. He was fantastic, our server was lack luster at best. The experience while not bad, we had high expectations it would be a solid 8.5-9/10, while in reality it was ho-hum. Service issues have always plagued my experiences at Maggiano's. This places has so much potential, yet somehow they always manage to screw something up. I'll go back in another six months or so, but I'll try Enzo's again first.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The event rooms were large and when all 4 were used, the space was great. I liked having a bar at both ends. The tables sat 10 and were arranged with plenty of space around the dance floor. The food, served family style, was good and the quality did not vary from that in the restaurant.

Been to Maggiano's Little Italy? Share your experiences!