“Excellent Lunch”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stopped here for Lunch at our last day trip to Jacksonville and were very pleased.Servers very polite and Christina the Manager is a real plus for the establishment.I had Pasta with Lobster,mussels and clams that were very good.Nice assorted desserts.

Thank The French Plac... J

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We love Maggianios - we visit often and always get the pasta buy one take one offer. All the dishes are great, very tasty and a pleasant experience.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Went to Maggiano's on Friday night and had a great time. The food was outstanding as alway and the atmosphere was excellent. My friends and I had a great meal and time. We had a really nice waitress who had a great senses of humor and was really attentive. I travel to Jacksonville three or four times of year and this place is on my must do list for each trip.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

While this upscale restaurant was hard to find in a maze of an outdoor mall, it was worth it. Without reservations on a Friday night, we had to wait about twenty minutes to be seated. After that it was all good: the atmosphere was sophisticated, the bread was great and the six of us enjoyed our different entrees. I was pleasantly surprised about the garlic cloves in the eggplant parmigiana, but with a good red wine, it was yummy and not overwhelming.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stopped for lunch this past saturday with coworkers. I had been here before once
and thought the food and service was good. This time around I thought the food
was average. The lasagna was the best plate on our table, it was actually very
good. The other dishes were the pasta dishes you buy one and take one home
and they were just okay. The fettucini alfredo was very very soupy. Service was
good and we did not have to wait. Honestly the best thing we had was their
house salad which was very good. All in all not impressed not sure I would go
back or recommend this place. Also I thought it was alittle expensive.