“Buy one get one free!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.
Basel, Switzerland
“Buy one get one free!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Fancy pasta this evening and then one for the freezer? Look no further than Maggiano's! Pasta dishes are plentiful with lots of flavour and pasta cooked just right. And if you don't fancy pasta there is pizza and a good choice of salads or meat dishes.

Reservations are pretty essential, unless you are happy to wait in the bar.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank RebeccaES

“Great food.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have never had a bad meal here. The portions are huge, everything is fresh and the service is always good.
The BOGO pastas are a real bargain! IF you get lucky and they have milk chococlate creme brule, order it and get lucky.
This is a family favorite place to eat when we all get together.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Susan S
“Lunch with a group”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I participated in a luncheon with approximately 45 friends - a large group - on a Saturday. Had a dish that I hadn't tried locally in Florida - only have had gnocchi in Little Italy, NY before - so was curious if it would measure up. It was served with a vodka (pink) sauce, and the helping was more than I could eat, so the waiter boxed up the remainder for a second meal. It was not as good as Little Italy's - and I suspect it came from a pre-packaged helping and was not freshly made. One item that we all commented on was the "dessert platter" that you could receive a sample serving of up to five different desserts for $9.95 - a bargain that several people could share. Individual portions were $2.50, and that was the sale of the day for the type of desserts to choose from. Presentation of the platter with the five desserts was excellent, and the warm apple dish was divine! I had two of the creme brulee and shared the tiramisu (small portion) with two of my friends, and felt it was worth even a separate trip to have the desserts without a meal in the future. I also tried a glass of their moscato (a sweet white dessert wine) but I can say that compared to other places they were not very generous with their portion size on the wine. Service was adequate but not outstanding, like I expected, food just okay, and I may or may not return.

• Visited January 2013
“Pasta Paradise”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I are big fans of Italian Food. This is not your run of the mill Italian Restaurant. The wine selection rivals no other. Our server was very attentive, and removed our dishes, and boxed our food. Dessert was complimentary, as it was our anniversay. What a nice touch.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank StevenC113
Matawan, New Jersey
“Good Food , tastes homemade”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I loved the baked ziti, you get to take one home if you purchase certain items .i will go back :) valet parking is available right outside

Visited December 2012