“Great meal but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurant Orsay

Restaurant Orsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Orsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,995 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Edgewood or Dancy
Transit: Public Transit Stop Located At Park & Ingleside.
“Great meal but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great menu and ambience. Service was not that great on a weekend night. Servers seem pressed and stressed which is not what you want at these prices

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank raymondleemd

Jacksonville, Florida
“Up scale, but lives up to it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Charming little restaurant with great French style dishes that are packed full of flavor. Not a huge trout fan but there dish prepared this fish so well it was savory and full of flavor. My first visit to this restaurant was for a group event so the service was extremely attentive and everyone left full and satisfied. The menu is limited but comprehensive so anyone could find a dish. The Spring Cassoulet (duck confit) was one of the best duck dishes I have had extremely rich and steeped with flavor, sure to please! Finally save room for the vanilla bean crème brulee, because it’s a French restaurant and you have to have dessert!

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Lovely food. Great service. Good wine selection.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were invited to try Orsay with good friends. Several of our friends had already tried it and told us we should go. We finally went last night and had a great time. The waitress was lovely and attentive, even though it was very crowded and got pretty loud as the night went on. I ordered the scallop appetizer. Delicious but not hot, which I told the waitress. My husband and one of our friends had the escargot. There's were also good, but not hot. We all ordered the pan roasted flounder over grits. Just fabulous. We shared the s'more dessert. The ice cream was incredible but the graham cracker wasn't great and the marshmallow was really burned and tough. I was pretty disappointed as dessert is my favorite part of the meal. I would definitely go back, but would probably skip dessert next time. The coffee was very good.

Visited May 2014
North Carolina
“Makes any meal a special occasion.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

In town with wife and two adult daughters for a wedding. One daughter is a "foodie". When we heard about Orsay, we immediately called for reservations. Raw oysters (both east and west coast), Oysters Rockefeller, and gazpacho as appetizers. Shepherd's Pie, scallops, filet, and crab for entrees and Black Forest Cake for dessert. Everything was wonderful! Expensive but we'll worth it.

Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“A Gem on the Westside of Jacksonville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

First off, make a reservation which should give an indication of it's popularity! We started off with a cheese plate which was amazing. A salad followed which I split with my wife. The entree was outstanding. What really stood out though was our server who was very helpful and made the experience fun and personal. Oh, they have a really good wine list here. It is a nice casual restaurant with an outside cocktail seating area which was kind of cool. I suggest you give it a try.

• Visited April 2014