“Good food and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant Orsay

Restaurant Orsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Orsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,918 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Edgewood or Dancy
Transit: Public Transit Stop Located At Park & Ingleside.
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I took my wife here for her birthday, and it was great. We got an appetizer of steak tartare, which I have never had before, but was tasty. I got the cassoulet (on the waiter's advise) and my wife got the steak frites. We both liked our dishes. We will return to this restaurant. The only reason we have not been back already is it is well past downtown jax, and we live closer to the beach. I also recommend the dark & stormy, which is one of my favorite alcoholic drinks.

• Visited February 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great place for a date or just with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This place was very cozy and the atmosphere was very nice. Professional people frequent this place. I enjoyed my appetizers and wine. Service was also great.

Jacksonville, Florida
“This is a nice cultural experience! Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a fun contemporary french place. I very much enjoyed both sunday brunch and dinner! The food is great and worth the money.

• Visited August 2012
Paris
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wonderful service, excellent food. Lived near the New York restaurant for years and never tried it. I will when I return to New York. Keep up the good work and be sure to make every meal a good one so we will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
harrisburg
“Wonderful Experience Overall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great service, atmosphere. Food was outstanding. Mark up on wine list was substantial though. After I ordered dessert, no one else in the group ordered any, so I cancelled the order. The waiter brought me a wonderful creme brulee on the house anyway!! I think this place would make for a wonderful romantic dinner (I was in town on business).

Visited September 2012