“Great place for a date or just with friends”
Review of Restaurant Orsay

Restaurant Orsay
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Orsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Edgewood or Dancy
Transit: Public Transit Stop Located At Park & Ingleside.
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This place was very cozy and the atmosphere was very nice. Professional people frequent this place. I enjoyed my appetizers and wine. Service was also great.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Orsay

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a fun contemporary french place. I very much enjoyed both sunday brunch and dinner! The food is great and worth the money.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wonderful service, excellent food. Lived near the New York restaurant for years and never tried it. I will when I return to New York. Keep up the good work and be sure to make every meal a good one so we will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great service, atmosphere. Food was outstanding. Mark up on wine list was substantial though. After I ordered dessert, no one else in the group ordered any, so I cancelled the order. The waiter brought me a wonderful creme brulee on the house anyway!! I think this place would make for a wonderful romantic dinner (I was in town on business).

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went there to celebrate a friend's birthday and they treated us like royalty. Delicious food and nice atmosphere. Definitely make reservations.