“Best Burgers”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #272 of 2,095 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Awesome Burgers.,we love a good burger!!. Workers friendly and service with a smile :) The price is great. Clean

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Dont know what all the fuss is about. 5 Guys is just noisy. Has a very bare-bones feeling to it. The food was okay, but not so good that I want to sit in a place that just echoes every sound forever. Only time I go is when my friends just 'have to' (which, thankfully, isnt that often). Ugh

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Yummy, yummy burgers and fries that literally spill out of the container with more than enough to go around. We loved it in Dallas and Middleburg, Fl location did not disappoint!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was my first time and it was AWESOME! Every once in a while you have to splurge on some tasty, delicious, greasy food! I had the Bacon Cheeseburger "All the Way", with jalopenos, peppers, and BBQ Sauce. I learned that the potatoes are ordered in fresh and they cook the food as ordered so its not sitting around! I'd go back!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love Little Bacon Cheeseburger and Regular Fries.
Both provide a very good size serving. Burgers have a wide choice of topping and only what you want. No surprises!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!