Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chaffee
$72
$107
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$83
$79
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$149
$139
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$105
$114
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$76
$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

All reviewscheck in was easyfront desk attendantthe hotel offersthe breakfast areabreakfast staffdefinitely stay here againroom was cleanking bedpetfloridamattressesunit
Reviewed May 19, 2013

my daughter and I arrive late after driving in a terrific rainstorm we were so pleased to meet the assistant manager on duty that night I can't remember her name but she was so helpful and just made our stay wonderful the room was fantastic and um I couldn't expect anything else thank you so much

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Spent a weekend at this hotel to attend some concerts. The room was well decorated and the hotel is clean. The Holiday Inn Express hotels is one of my favorite hotels to stay for work; however, I do find the walls to be thin, but this was not the case at this location. I can honestly say I did not hear any noise from other rooms or the nearby highway (I-10). There is a Cracker Barrell Restaurant within walking distances, as well as, other local restaurants. The location is convenient to I-10 and about a 10 to 15 minute ride to downtown Jacksonville.

Room Tip: I chose a room on the top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I won't go into elaborate detail about the glitch we encountered but I am very thankful for a gracious manager, Kathy Jones, for turning our stay at Holiday Inn Express into a positive experience. Up until we encountered the problem at checkout that was later resolved, our stay at Holiday Inn Express Chaffee was comfortable, convenient and relaxing. It is a rare event for me to get away from home and the peaceful rest was much needed. All of the areas of the hotel were spotless and well maintained and the staff were friendly and helpful. I plan to visit Jacksonville frequently in the future and will definitely choose this hotel again. Many thanks to Kathy for going above and beyond in making things more than right.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel is located in a very pleasant and quiet area just off I-10 that is easy to access. Within walking distance are several restaurants and a small shopping center.

The hotel itself appears to be relatively new and everything is immaculate. The rooms are both quiet and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A nice surprise was that the night we were there, they offered a free evening meal in the breakfast area that included beef stew and cornbread -- just the type of comfort food you might eat at home. (We were told they do this on Wed.) Also provided were dessert and beverages including free beer or wine.

The typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast was efficiently provided in a pleasant and comfortable setting. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tenow
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed here a number of times while on business.
The staff is always prompt and offered me a competitive rate.
I was not disappointed at the three separate stays at this hotel.
It was always clean and well taken care of.
Standard holiday inn xpess breakfast.
I will visit this one again,

Room Tip: Hotel fills up quick, but if they have room, they will take care of you.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business