“Best Thai and Curry Around”
Review of Green Papaya

Green Papaya
Ranked #13 of 2,026 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Best Thai and Curry Around”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I've tried several of the dishes here and my favorite is the signature "Amazing Curry" - excellent for those who like the thai penut sauce. The coconut shrimp are the best of this kind I'ver ever had and I'm not always a fan of seafood or coconut. Its a trip to get to the North Side but worth it for this place.

St. Marys, Georgia
“Thai talent on display!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I routinely drive 35 miles each way to eat at this wonderful place! I usually have the crab rangoons, fresh spring rolls and Tom Yum soup, with a Thai tea as a special treat! My husband loves to order duck or eggplant. The red curry is always amazing, and most entrees can be ordered "to taste" as far as the amount of "heat" you prefer. I have found that Green Papaya "Thai hot" description is never disappointing -- some like it hot, and I'm definitely one of 'em! Our server, Mina, is a real professional, and never disappoints --- she is attentive but not "pesty", always remembers our favorite dishes and treats us like royalty. The ambiance is wonderful, with a lovely waterfall whose sound blends perfectly with the quiet music being played while guests eat and chat.

2 Thank Bluepointgal
St. Marys, Georgia
“Excellent, authentic Thai food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Have dined here several times now and have never been disappointed. The food is prepared fresh each meal. The place is spotless and Kevin the chef comes to your table to check on your satisfaction. The seafood tamarind was outstanding....tons of shrimp, scallops, green lip muscles (New Zealand) and octopus prepared to your taste for spiciness. Overall it rates the five circles for quality.

Tombstone, Arizona, United States
“Really nice atmosphere and tasty food.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere and tasty food!

Our waitress was friendly, everything was clean, and I would recommends it to my friends.

The only complaints I have are that it is slightly expensive and has pretty small portions that left me hungry afterwards. Most people don't eat as much as me though...

Sandpoint, Idaho
“Amazing curry!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing!! Best Thai in Florida!!! .. Great ambience!!! I had curry and my mom had pad Thai.. We had fresh spring rolls too.. Best I've ever had!!!! Very friendly service.. Wish I could've eaten more!!! Beautifully decorated!! I will be back on next visit to Florida!!!!