“Very excellent”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This establishment is a very excellent Applebees. The food and wait staff was excellent. If I am in the area again I will definitly eat here.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Took my wife to Applebee's for Lunch on her Birthday, Sept 26. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. Sat at a "High Top" table near the Bar. Nice Bartender! We ordered our meals and were served promptly. The entrées were well presented but were luke warm at best The chicken was well prepared but the rice was very dry, I had Chicken Penne and the pasta was barely warm. We arrived about 11:30 am and were finished by 12:30 pm.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went there with my family and had a great time. The food was good and so was the service. I love going to applebees

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Applebee's on J. Turner Butler Blvd is a hit.
I normally don't do restaurant chains but three hungry kids in tow said...let's try Applebee's.
We walked in and were seated promptly. The place was still busy for 1pm. Our waiter, Victor, was very attentive and brought our drinks and took our order. Once we got our food which was pretty quick, he checked on us to make sure we had what we needed and that everything was okay. He even refilled the sodas and water without our asking, and was prompt and very friendly.
When I got the check, I left a nice tip and wrote "great service" on his check...and it truly was great service and great food for a restaurant chain.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Visited this restaurant after a concert on Saturday and Sunday night. I am not a fan of Applebee's but this was the only place open. The food was average and the service was fine. However, the hostess on Saturday night(April 20th) was great. She appeared to really enjoy her job. I don't remember her name, but she made the visit worth while. As a matter of fact, the waiter who served us on Sunday night was really friendly and I observed other staff members smiling and talking with patrons. I would go back just for the service. Good job.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!