“wasted time”

Cross street: Mulford
patchogue
“wasted time”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

for the second time, i went there for dinner and never ate. noone pays any attention to you. you have to find service. the wait for a table is so long, its ridiculous. besides the long wait to get a table...a drunk woman fell down right in front of me and my daughter. people were wasted and i wasted my time....we left.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank kandi m

Holmes Beach
“Grest seafood and a nice outdoor deck”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have been here twice this summer for lunch both times. We were seated on the outside deck overlooking the marina. Service was prompt and the waitress was very helpful in covering the menu. I had the Lobster Club that was large and really good. My wife had a salad that was excellent and enough for 2 people. We will go back again.

• Visited September 2012
Ocala, Florida
“Well worth the hunt and price”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went with friends while on Long Island, great ambiance with a pleasant view of the pleasure craft docked near this establishment. I started with A half dozen Oyster Rockefellows and finshed this excellent appetizer with the seafood pealla (scallops, shrimp, mussels, andouille sausage and a cluster of snow crab legs) over a bed of saffron rice with ground beef. My wife settled for the cold water lobster. All of this was excellently prepared by their talented chef. Presentations were very eye appealing. We tried hard to get back during our brief stay here, but alas......

• Visited August 2012
Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Great Food!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was out in Long Island for business and we ended up going here for dinner. What a surprise! Great food!!! Took a little longer than I thought to get the food out to us but it was well worth it when it came out. I will be back the next time out!

• Visited August 2012
New York
“Nice Restaurant & Ambiance, Great Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Oar has great food & ambiance. They have live bands on the weekends & it is on the water. Feels like being somewhere tropical. Only downside was Memorial Day weekend, which is the kick off to summer, they were very short handed. Had to wait a long time for a table & service was slow. They needed more staff & should have anticipated the holiday weekend being so busy. Also the Pina Coladas were horrible & over priced at $10. I do recommend the rum buckets! Overall this is my #1 choice for the summer

• Visited May 2012