“Good Food & Good Service”
Review of Main St. Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Main St. Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Long Island, NY
“Good Food & Good Service”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've been to this restaurant for dinner on two occasions and both times found the food and the service to be very good. The prices are reasonable. Both of my visits were on weekend nights and the restaurant was crowded. I would recommend a reservation for weekends. It may not be necessary on a weeknight.

• Visited July 2012

Patchogue, New York
“Great Salads”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I grab lunch here often and never disappointed. They have a wonderful selection of fancied up salads at really great prices. I have not ordered anything other than salads though, but the people I usually lunch with here are always happy. I highly recommend it for lunch! They often have great deals on restaurants.com as well.

Visited July 2012
Farmingville, New York
“Great Italian Food with Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Charming cafe with great food and a friendly staff. My family and I have been going there for years and have not had anything but a great meal and wonderful experience. Seafood plates are especially satisfying. Try Tour of Italy as an appy.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Hellfighter
Sayville, New York
“best little restarant in patchogue”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I found this place by mistake. I had this veal rolled spedini unbelivable.wife had the special pork osso bouco out standing staff excellent and charm of a restaurant. I think its called main st italian bistro must try. kids had the same reg chicken fingers u get everywere. very crowded bust def must try its worth the wait

• Visited November 2011
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Huge Portions”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I ordered the Seafood Risotto. The mixed green salad that came with the dinner was enough to feed two normal people! I don't know what I was expecting with the main course; maybe a couple of shrimp and other assorted shellfish. What I got was a lumber-jack size bowl with savory risotto, mussels, clams, shrimp, scallops and calamari infused with a subtle,flavor. If you don't want to get your hands messy, don't order this dish. The mussels & clams came in their shells and the shrimp still had the tails attached. No problems for me since I love to dig the little mollusks out.
Service was attentive without being overwhelming.
If my travels ever take me back to Patchogue, Main St. Cafe will be one of the first places I head to for dinnder.

• Visited August 2011