“Fresh, tasty food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very fresh food, and seems to be very authentic (based on my experience). Friendly staff and small, intimate place, made for a very enjoyable dinner.Menu was pretty extensive. Thought the place was a little expensive, but the food was worth it.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and serviceminded staff. The restaurant is situated in a small house, like a cottge, so cute. Food is delicious. Will go back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We love Thai House not only for the great food, but the owners and staff are just the nicest people.

The food is tasty and I have never had a bad dish.

If you ask for spicy hot, you will get hot! If you need mild they can do that too!

Love their spicy cat fish and pad thai. All of their their curry dishes are delish. Pumpkin curry is one of my favorites.

Get the specials written on the board, always good.

They offer vegetarian entries.

If you have a mixed group of spicy hot lovers and non hot lovers, let them know and they will tone down the dishes, but, ask for the hot chili condiments that come in three version. The choices should satisfy any hot chili lover. The hot chili fish vinegar really brings out the taste of any soup or dish.

Good people, very tasty food, give them I try, I think you will keep coming back like us.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We love our local Thai restaurant, and particularly how Sam and Marissa (the owners) have made it a special home-away-from-home kind of place for all of their customers. We always feel welcomed and the food is consistently good. One of my all-time favorite dishes is their Pumpkin Curry dish - yum!

1  Thank TJWilliamsDanville
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My experiences here are the food is generally good. Sometimes very good. However, it can get pricey. For three of us the bill was 70 + without drinks. And no American Express accepted.

1  Thank Steve M