“Great burritos and more”
Review of High Tech Burrito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
High Tech Burrito
Ranked #102 of 146 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

When you are hungry you want a fair price meal and no greasy hamburger then come here. The service is good the lines run fast and the food is always fresh.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

I ordered a "meat" burrito to go, with no rice or beans. When I got home, the Burrito had no meat and had only rice and beans. I telephoned the restaurant and the Manager told me that he personally made the burrito and that it had meat. I brought it back to the restaurant and showed him that the burrito had no meat but had rice and beans. He was insulting and not apologetic and insisted that the burrito he gave me had meat with no rice and beans.

I used to go here 2-4 times a month, no more.

1  Thank aliveinsf