“Pleasnt Dining” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Incontro Ristorante

Incontro Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Incontro Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 142 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Diablo Rd.
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Pleasnt Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

While visiting my sister in Walnut Creek we had dinner close by at Inontro which is in Danville. It was very pleasant sitting outdoors and listening to a guitarist and singer (not too loud). The food was very good. I have the spaghetti with clams, mussels, etc. My sister had the pork chop which she said was very good. They had a nice beet salad with red and orange beets. It was a very nice dining experience.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank lindafromNJ

San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

One of the best in the heart of downtown Danville. Great Italian food, wine and always entertainment there in the summer.

1 Thank JJP72
California/Italy
“Poor service and marginal "Italian" food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Lovely remodel of an old Mexican restaurant in Danville BUT two visits in two weeks proved there are problems with Incontro. I ordered the eggs Benedict with Salmon for Sunday brunch. It arrived cold as did the potato "frittata" served alongside. My husband's vegetable frittata was served with the same potatoes, so it was an insipid plating. The wine we wished to order was not available. Returning one evening for coffee and dessert, we ordered a chocolate hazelnut cake that was hard with a kind of reddiwhip on top. No one returned to refresh our coffees. Not recommended and expensive for what you get.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank LaBernardi
Montgomery Creek, California
“Great service, good food and expensive tab”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I made a reservation for Incontro through OpenTable which I highly suggest beings there is limited seating through out the restaurant.
Our waiter was very attentive.
Food and drink are very pricey and the servings are small.
I had the braised beef rib and risotto dish. The amount of meat consisted of about 4 average bites. Personally as the Chef I would of been embarrassed to serve that. But to make up for the lack of meat there was enough risotto to feed two people.
My husband had the Lobster Ravioli. It was good but yet again a very small portion for the price.
I suggest Piatti's in Danville instead.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Diablo, California
“Incontro Resides in Danville, CA !!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Most of you readers out there know that Incontro moved some time ago to Danville from San Ramon, CA. The move has only made this place better. My husband and I dined there again last Saturday night and had a wonderful evening. We choose to sit outside under the beautiful patio lights and the stars. The weather was perfect and so was the food. We stared with a ceasar's salad and the sweet onion soup that was on the specials list for the night. Both were divine. Next, we moved to the main courses of the skewered lamb special and the lamb chops. Both dishes were outstanding but we couldn't resist ordering a side dish of the gnochhi which was so good that we dipped the heavenly bread in to the sauce so as not to miss one ounce of the truffle sauce. The desserts were also good - the chocolate boudino was interesting and my husband's banana creme tart was simply delicious. This place is consistently good and we find ourselves going there almost once a week. Although the prices are fair for the quality, you can easily get to the $100 mark with a nice bottle of wine, appetizers and dessert - but it's worth every penny. Go sit outside and enjoy California living that takes you to right to the Italian countryside.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Incontro Ristorante? Share your experiences!