“Great service and Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Rio Vista, CA
“Great service and Food”
Reviewed December 4, 2009

The best breakfast I've had. Service is excellent. The tea is the best..

Danville
“Food is wonderful, service is great, a neighborhood gem!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2009

A friend and I visited Father Natures and had a delightful lunch! To make sure it wasn't a fluke we returned three weeks later with the same experience! We were amazed how good the food is with huge portions, very affordable and the waite staff bent over backwards to accomodate us!! We loved and look forward to our next visit!!!

Danville
“don't go.”
Reviewed June 28, 2009

The food was adequate, and the wait staff was good. That said, friends and I met there for an outdoor breakfast on 06-27-09. When I stood to leave, the plastic chair on which I had been sitting, tore a hole in my new dress. When I reported the incident (in a non-confrontational way) to the owner/manager, he replied, "I guess you should have sat indoors." When I repeated that his chair had torn my dress, he replied, "I cannot guarantee any of the seating." No apology. Nothing. I encourage my friends to avoid Father Nature's.

2 Thank FrenchLilacs
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food.”
Reviewed December 16, 2008

Great food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“No better place for a nice outdoor breakfast or lunch. Prices are reasonable.”
Reviewed November 21, 2008

No better place for a nice outdoor breakfast or lunch. Prices are reasonable.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook