“The name is misleading.”
Review of Father Nature's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Father Nature's
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I bought a coupon on groupon for this restaurant. I should of checked the reviews on trip advisor before I made the purchase. The name sounds like it should be some organic delicious restaurant with good homestyle cooking . Also being in Danville I expected more. I was very disappointed. I was going to order corn beef hash and eggs but lucikily the waiter told me it was out of a can. So I just ordered eggs and bacon. My egg was fried too long. It was crispy on edges. The egg and hash browns were greasy. The bacon was also cooked too long. I had tea. It was just a tea bag no loose leaf tea. I regretted coming here and will never return. I can't believe the sign outside saying they have been there for 38 years. I don't know how anyone would ever come back . I don't even think it deserves one star. .

1  Thank Tigerlily6550

Reviewed October 11, 2011

This restaurant's name makes it sound like it specializes in locally sourced organic food...nothing could be farther from the truth. Picture iHop meets Sambo's and you pretty much have the number of this dive which would be better suited if it were located in a truck stop somewhere on I-5 south of Bakersfield in the Central Valley. The bland food is served swimming - and I mean swimming - in oil. Worst still, the coffee is watered down. So many other good options in Danville. If you go, don't say that you were not warned.

Reviewed December 4, 2009

The best breakfast I've had. Service is excellent. The tea is the best..

Reviewed July 14, 2009

A friend and I visited Father Natures and had a delightful lunch! To make sure it wasn't a fluke we returned three weeks later with the same experience! We were amazed how good the food is with huge portions, very affordable and the waite staff bent over backwards to accomodate us!! We loved and look forward to our next visit!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2009

The food was adequate, and the wait staff was good. That said, friends and I met there for an outdoor breakfast on 06-27-09. When I stood to leave, the plastic chair on which I had been sitting, tore a hole in my new dress. When I reported the incident (in a non-confrontational way) to the owner/manager, he replied, "I guess you should have sat indoors." When I repeated that his chair had torn my dress, he replied, "I cannot guarantee any of the seating." No apology. Nothing. I encourage my friends to avoid Father Nature's.

2  Thank FrenchLilacs