“This place was wonderful.”

Bridges Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridges Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hartz Ave.
Description: California America with European/Asian influenced cuisine served in a casual~elegant setting.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“This place was wonderful.”
Reviewed October 25, 2009

My sister, 80 yr old mother and cousin went here for my cousins birthday. She had heard about the place but had never been. They have valet parking which was great. We had a seat outdoors. The service was fantastic and upscale. The menu was great. We couldn't decide what to get so we decided to get 4 different things so we could taste everything. We also ordered the Vietnamese Pork and Prawn lettuce wraps as an appetizer and they were wonderful. In fact; when I got back to PA I wrote to the chef and asked for the recipe or at least the ingredients if possible so I could try making them myself. To my surprise he wrote back and gave me the ingredients. I can't wait to try and make them. I'm sure they won't come out like his but it's not like i can jump in the car to go back tonight!!!! This is one place you do not want to miss going to.

SFO
“Bridges is the Best!”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

If you want to have a nice dinner in the quaint town of Danville, CA, go to Bridges Restaurant. They even have Valet Parking. They filmed the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire" with Sally Fields and Robin Williams there. The bar is really nice too.

San Diego, California
“A Bridge Just Far Enough”
Reviewed March 16, 2009

Had a very good meal (halibut.) Good wines by the glass. Decor is fascinating.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is outstanding, a bit pricey. If you can, go for happy hour as some of their appetizer plates are $5.”
Reviewed November 21, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is a gem. Expensive but the food was divine.”
Reviewed July 19, 2008

This is a gem. Expensive but the food was divine.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook