“No Mrs. Doubtfire about it!”

Bridges Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridges Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hartz Ave.
Description: California America with European/Asian influenced cuisine served in a casual~elegant setting.
San Ramon, California
“No Mrs. Doubtfire about it!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Living in the area for over 3 years now, I finally made it to Bridges Restaurant. The same restaurant Robin Williams featured in Mrs. Doubtfire. The food was excellent. The appetizers were mouth watering. Try the warm filo wrapped Brie with honey on a walnut crostini, equally pleasing was the shrimp and chicken spring rolls. I had the pork chop with bread pudding and a cherry compote. It is absolutely divine. I will probably have it again when I go. Dessert was rich. Featured was a pecan pie creme brûlée, it was as rich as it sounds. The atmosphere was pleasing and there was live music playing outside. They offer a variety of seating area and an equally cool bar area separate from the main dining area. Valet parking available as well, although strolling through Danville on a nice evening is a plus.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank StellaPL

San Leandro, California
“Dinner at Bridges”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

An excellent dining experience at Bridges in Danville . The beef short ribs ,fantastic , my wifes, sturgeon excellent . The 3 course special dinners , great value . Tasty cocktails

• Visited October 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“A Summertime Imperative”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Sitting outside on a summer evening in Danville is about as good as life gets! Match that up with outstanding cuisine and service and you will see what I mean!

Visited August 2012
Oakland, California
“Needs a remodel”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Seems like it needs an update. Looks like it is stuck in the 70's. The food was good, but nothing special.

Visited October 2012
Diablo, California
“Birthday Celebration at Bridges”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

A group of us meet regularly for dinner and usually have a birthday to celebrate. We decided to go to Bridges and give it another try since it's on the locale route. Our server (I think his name was Scott) was wonderful and very schooled in giving food recommendations. I ordered the watermelon salad which sounded very interesting and proved to be a spectacular choice. The combination of the melon and the interesting spices and sauce was mouth wateringly good. I wish I could say the same for the lamb shank - which was fine, but certainly not impressive. Two of my friends ordered the shrimp curry dish and were very pleased with their meal. Our waiter brought over a birthday cupcake for the table to share which was a nice gesture. All in all the food was fine but not worth the price. The cocktails were interesting and I particularly enjoyed the cucumber martini. The outside eating area was packed on the night we were there and there way music playing making it a bid too loud for me. This restaurant is not inexpensive and I would return if I wanted to stay in the Danville area.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Bridges Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!