“100% The Worst”

Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco Bay Area
“100% The Worst”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I have never been treated so rudely, embarrassed, and humiliated by any manager at a restaurant until I came to this place.
First, the restaurant is very loud and it did not help that our waitress was almost screaming across our table to tell us the specials.
My husband and I shared the French onion soup and it was good. Our friends enjoyed their appetizers too.
Dinner on the other hand was the worst. I ordered the rib eye steak and that's when it all started. I tried to cut into my meat and I couldn't. Knife was sharp. But the steak had a large tendon of fibrous tissue that would not allow you to cut your meat. The steak was inedible. We called over the waitress and showed her the steak and asked her to take it back in exchange for a better steak. She walked away and the next thing I know the manager is standing next to me saying "I heard you wanted to talk to me," and he is holding my dinner that I sent back in his hand! He told me there was nothing wrong with the steak and I showed him the fibrous tissue. He explained that all rib eye steaks have that inedible tissue. What a lie, and I disagreed with him. This idiot thought I would agree with him and still want my dinner back. Are you serious!!!!! This was insane treatment. He said bottom line, all of our steaks are like that so I cannot give you another steak, order something else. Truly, I bet if another person in that restaurant ordered steak that night they would get my reject.

• Visited March 2012