“Often get the Pizza to go”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jules Thin Crust Pizza
Ranked #27 of 147 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Excellent organic thin crust pizza with good choice of toppings. Great fresh flavors. A truly healthy pizza.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I went here for dinner with several friends while staying at a nearby hotel and picked it after doing an online search because they had a gluten-free crust option for me and it was all organic. When I called to find out where exactly they were located, they offered to start cooking the pizza ahead of time, so it would be ready when we got there, so that was what we did, which was a good idea. I was skeptical about the thin-crust part because I really love crust, but this pizza rocks! First off, they offer a free slice to newcomers, which is really smart, because once you taste it, you just have to have a whole pie! I had the #5 (Italian sweet sausage, spanish onions, arugula, mozzarella, organic tomato sauce but with ground beef instead of the sausage) on gluten-free crust and it was SO yummy that I am glad no one asked to taste mine, 'cause I wanted it all for myself!! I actually had two slices left over which I ate cold for lunch the next day and normally I am not a cold pizza fan but it was simply delicious! One friend had the #5 with the sausage and thought it was tasty but said the sausage made it greasier. The other two loved their pizzas, which were the #3 (Hormone-free roasted chicken, chopped organic tomatoes and onions, mozzarella, lime juice, cilantro, extra virgin olive oil) and the #7 (Fig jam, gorgonzola, prosciutto, rosemary, arugula, mozzarella). We all had herbal tea with our pizzas, which was just right for the rainy night that it was. The atmosphere at first seemed a little sterile with it's plain-jane tables and chairs, but with the great food and great company, we all enjoyed our visit very much and would definitely return! This was actually the best gluten-free pizza I have ever eaten. The combination of the fresh, local organic fare and creative and palate-pleasing tastes and textures was a real treat!

2  Thank SpiritJourney