“Wonderful”

Forbes Mill Steakhouse - Danville
Reserve with OpenTable
Forbes Mill Steakhouse - Danville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 144 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The service here was great. Very friendly waiter. I had the halibut and my husband had the filet mignon. Both were very good. The desserts looked great but no room left.

There are newer reviews for Forbes Mill Steakhouse - Danville

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We had a great dinner here tonight. Service was outstanding thanks to Sterwart, our waiter. My filet was awesome and my wife's halibut and crab was equally as good. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

When I think of a great steak I go hear, versus treking to San Francisco. We have always had a great experience and the meal is more expensive then a Black Angus but the cut of meat is superb.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We went to Forbes Mill to celebrate a very special occasion. The staff personalized our menu and did everything possible to help make the dinner memorable. The food was delicious too. I highly recommend.

1  Thank ncaldisneyfan
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I've been to Forbes Mill twice, once for dinner with the family and once for appetizers and drinks. Both times I found it average. Not a destination I seek out, but will go there if that's where someone else wants to go. I'd rather go to Piatti next door.