“I might be biased.... but I love this place.....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Julian's Deli & Market

Julian's Deli & Market
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Hyde Park
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Julian's Deli has been locally owned and operated in Hyde Park, New York by Julian and Dayana since 1986. We use the highest quality cold cuts and the freshest ingredients to make you the best food possible! Breakfast * Sandwiches * Cold Cuts * Garden Center * Groceries * Beer * Lotto * Cigarettes * Smiles Hyde Park's mom & pop deli shop!
Rhinebeck, New York
“I might be biased.... but I love this place.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Every time I am driving through the area I stop here.... the people who run the place are extremely friendly, always remember you, are courteous, and just good at what they do.

They always have daily specials, but sometimes when I am stopping in I ask them to make me one of their own little creations and they always hit the spot!

• Visited August 2012