All reviews personal stories val kill the owner patti roosevelt tea
Reviewed February 6, 2017

Lovely little place. House is very welcoming and Patsy is a brilliant hostess and has lots of useful tips on where to eat and what to see. We rented both rooms which were great. Location was perfect for a weekend away from New York City

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank TheaG84
Reviewed October 30, 2016

My husband and I stayed at Costello's for 3 nights, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in The Canopy Room which was clean, and the bed very comfortable! Patsy was a joy, and had a wealth of knowledge, not only about the area, but about her father, who worked for The Vanderbilt Mansion, and The Roosevelts. She truly made our visit memorable!

Room Tip: There are only 2 rooms and 1 bathroom to share. We loved the Canopy Room!
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2016

First of all, let me emphasize that the house was immaculately clean. It was very cluttered but clean. Patsy is very pleasant. However, the queen sized bed was in reality a double bed and the twin sized bed was a cot and neither of them are comfortable. Be warned that the Nautical Room did not lock from the outside so any valuables should be taken with you. There is a massage therapy business downstairs and the customers use the only available bathroom which is the one shared by the two bedrooms. Patsy asked us not to leave our shampoos in the bath since it was a public bath. There is no gathering place. The "den" has one chair and the front porch has a few chairs crowded in. The internet varied in strength. All in all, not a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank larksmit
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I, brother in law and sister in law stayed at Costello ' s overnight while visiting my nephew at Marist. Patsy could not have been more hospitable and our rooms were very comfortable. We would definitely recommend, if you are looking for a reasonably priced and clean accommodation that is conveniently located 10 mins from Rhinebeck village and 5 mins from Marist.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gallivan915
Reviewed September 16, 2016

I took the Nautical room, and really enjoyed the home. Patsy was a real pleasure to get to know. The wi-fi was strong, and I had full access to the bathroom, and a fridge in the little study. I was there a week for an Omega training, and it really made my stay exceptional.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business