“Delightful!”

Clancy's Cafe and Creamery
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Clancy's Cafe and Creamery offers fresh homemade food using only the finest ingredients. Clancy's has great soup offerings and daily specials. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (all year). Clancy's Cafe and Creamery has the best homemade ice cream in the Hudson Valley. We also offer wine ice cream for those Adults over the age of 21
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I went along reluctantly with a friend of mine to Clancy's Creamery. I'm on low carb, no sugar diet and I didn't want to put myself in temptation's way. The owner Leigh, greeted us warmly and upon learning of my dieting dilemma, had one of her staff members bring out a sample of the no sugar, fat free strawberry banana ice cream. I was impressed with the taste and consistency. It was absolutely wonderful. The staff was friendly and attentive. It was comfortable, clean and lovely. Clancy's has an outside area set up with picnic tables and play areas for those of us with children and grandchildren. I will absolutely be returning. And I'm bringing friends!!!

1  Thank Margie V

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The lunch at Clancy's was very good. I had the Paddy Melt with cheddar cheese and my wife had a hamburger and chocolate milkshake. The food was prepared to our order and nicely served. The place has an Ice Cream shoppe vibe and was busy and the waitress friendly. The owner stopped by the table to see how we enjoyed our lunch.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I tried the Danny Boy, YUM! Hamburger was very tasty. The lunch was topped off with an amazing banana split of HOMEMADE ice cream. Wow...this place is on the list of returns! Everyone was very friendly too.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Just a perfect lunch. I cannot tell you how long since I've indulged in a Patty melt. 15 years? 20 years? longer? It was worth the wait. I have been spoiled for any other. What more can I say - comfort indulgence well done. Sadly, no room for ice creat. I am sure that it was my loss.

1  Thank AHS121
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We were craving ice cream and found this little place on the internet and decided to give it a try. The first time we were there, we shared a patty melt and I had the soft serve vanilla ice cream, and my friend had the regular chocolate ice cream. He declared it to be the best chocolate ice cream he ever had. He’s wondering if they can FedEx? I’m giving this place 4 stars because the second time we visited, I was a bit disappointed with the chili dog and the fries I ordered. The fries were not seasoned properly, so they were bland and tasteless. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive. It’s well worth a visit.