“Surprising and”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“Surprising and”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was looking for a decent steak dinner in a relaxed atmosphere and found the perfect place! Their brewed onsite beers were wonderful. The friendly atmosphere of the staff and other patrons made for a very relaxed and enjoyable experience.

• Visited February 2014

Gardner, Massachusetts, United States
“brewing company”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stopped here for a quick lite lunch, So glad that we did. We got a beer flight, it was great I even found 1 liked…I don’t like beer. I had the best Parm and garlic wings. I would get these for sure. I wanted to come back before we left the area so I could get more wings but didn’t have time. I would go again

• Visited December 2013
Hyde Park, New York
“New Year's Eve dinner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We decided to eat local and chose Hyde Park Brewing Co. We had no wait since we had an early reservation. The Christmas tree was still up and added to the festive room altho the hostess didn't seat us in that room. I had a delicious salmon and hubby had a tough steak. Service was very good with a pleasant waiter. Overall an enjoyable evening to bring in the new year.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Flight of Beers”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The flight of beers makes this a worthwhile stop for their locally made beer. Lots of good food choices including salads, soups and sandwiches. Good for lunch, although I'm sure it would be fine for dinner as well. Live entertainment at night.

• Visited December 2013
New Hampshire
“Good Place for Lunch”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

After a long drive, stopped here for a sandwich & beer & wasn't disappointed. Had a "black lager" with my spinach/argula salad that included candied walnuts and dried cranberries. Partner had a drunken turkey sandwich with bacon, cheddar cheese & a special cranberry may which he enjoyed. Not a fancy place, but, a place for good food and a beer.

• Visited October 2013