“Delicious food”

Ancient Way Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ramah
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
BENTON CITY
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Homemade, imaginative and fun environment. The evening we were there we also enjoyed live harp music.

Visited February 2014

Rockwall, Texas, United States
“Out of the way but so worth it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

While visiting Albuquerque we took a day drive and while on the way to Zuni we discovered the Ancient Way Cafe. This cafe is part of the El Morro RV park on Hwy 53. Little did we know that the food inside this little cafe was prepared with such fresh ingredients and served with such love and joy. The serving staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and the food was wonderful. I had a chicken, vegetable wrap that was packed with pesto flavored veggies and tender chicken. That day they were also serving fresh blueberry pie and after seeing the waiter bring a slice to an adjoining table I decided that I had to have a slice for myself. That proved to be my only disappointment because the waiter told me that was the last piece. Just seeing that slice of pie made my mouth water. When ever I am back in Albuquerque I plan to make the drive to Ramah to sample more items on this menu. Fabulous food and friendly service!!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Robert F
Ramah, New Mexico
“"Nice gourmet next to a National Monument"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Right next to the "El Morro National Monument", on hwy 53 South, there is a small community with an Art Gallery, a B&B (cabins), a feed-store, a trading post, and a couple restaurants.
One of these is the "Ancient Way Cafe". Since I do not live too far from that area, I happen to drive by the place on my way to and from Grants. Sometimes, I stop in for an espresso and at times to have an early dinner. Their chef prepares entries all based on a healthy menu, with a gourmet twist to it. A little expensive, but worth having when wishing for something different than the typical American food.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Francesca Giova... P
Overland Park, Kansas
“Lunch or Snack Near El Morro National Monument”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Took a tip from the El Morro Park Ranger and tried this small quirky restaurant adjacent to the RV Park The jambalaya special was outstanding. Dine inside in a cool atmosphere or sit outside on the porch. Great little place, friendly waiter. A nice rest after hiking in El Morro!

• Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Quirky from the outside, satisfying on the inside!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Not a lot of restaurants in this area ( an overstatement!). This little place will do very nicely ! This is one of those places that you want to rate for heart, as well.

The menu has a really nice variety and daily specials. What we had was good and hit the spot. Nice people.

Visited September 2013