“One-night stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Grants
Oklahoma
“One-night stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

Stayed here on November 25th on the way west. It turned out to be more than adequate. We had a king room. It was neat and clean with the standard tub-shower combo. There was an iron and board, hair dryer and a Keurig coffee maker. Nice touch. It has an indoor pool, but we did not use it. The continental breakfast was pretty standard. Okay, but nothing to write home about. Interestingly, about 15 minutes after checking in, the desk called just to see if it was okay and if we needed anything. The staff we encountered were very friendly and accommodating.

The location is convenient to I-40 and it suited our needs for a one-nighter on our trip.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

Quality Inn in Grants is an OK place to stay, but nothing special. The pool is small. The same is the fittness room and the equipment is not especially good.

The hotel is on Route 66 and are close to both Subway and WalMart.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank BGK190479
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

With it's wide hallways and spacious rooms, this hotel is obviously a hold-over from the Route 66 era. The rooms have been updated with modern amenities and were very comfortable. There was even a handicapped accessible room available for my parents, with a nice walk-in (or roll-in) shower. The staff were all accommodating, and the free breakfast was very well managed. It's hard for me to believe that some of the previous reviews could possibly be of the same hotel!

• Stayed September 2011
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

The first thing I thought when we opened the door to our room was, "WOW". The room is very spacious and clean and mattress is a comfortable pillow top. (We were given a handicap room so perhaps that is why it is big.) The room looks new so must have been recently remodeled. There is a Keurig coffee pot instead of the usual coffee. There is a guest laundry on the property. Staff is friendly. Our price was $91.47 so I feel reasonable for what we got. The only reason I didn't give this an excellent rating is that we could hear "the herd of elephants" in the room above us so the sound proofing is not good in-between floors. Do yourself a favor and get a top floor room. Haven't had breakfast so cannot comment on that value.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2011

Best asset: down comforters and fitted bottom sheets. We slept like babies. Ours was a suite, which we enjoyed. The extra roominess isn't that much more expensive than a basic room.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

I travel for a living, we were supposed to stay at the "Quality" (misnomer for sure) Inn for 6 days, left mid week and moved across the highway to the Best Western. The people of grant have been great, just don't stay here for any reason

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank aztreasure

Travelers are raving about these Grants hotels

Omaha, Nebraska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

Came to this hotel on Business. However, Checked out early and cut business short due to ridiculous staff and accommodations! The staff was very unprofessional and inappropriate. They were talking about other customers who had checked in prior to me. When I walked up they continued their conversation until I said "excuse me".. Lady rolled her eyes and asked how she could help me. A bit disgruntled, I still checked in. When I got to my room, I about vomited. The hall smelled of mold and bleach. With the smell of bleach that strong, you would think the room would be SPOTLESS... NEGATIVE!! There was dried blood on and down the toilet... Along with soiled sheets. I think they just sprayed fabreze after the last customer checked out. there was smashed pizza under the bed, and it was a bit fuzzy. I asked for a new room and they were not very hospitable. They asked me to wait while they cleaned mine. Needless to say, the bedbugs are what got me to check out! Still, not what I would even pay $5 for. STAY AWAY... I highly suggest!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank tk0n
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grants
Comfort Inn
#1 of 1 in Pueblo of Acoma
Travelodge Grants
Travelodge Grants
#3 of 11 in Grants

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!