“motel stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Grants
Gallup, New Mexico
“motel stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at your motel I like the way the rooms were up dated and your flat screen tv, a lot of other motels still have old fashioned stuff, my overall stay was good

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn M, Manager at Days Inn Grants, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Gregory T thank you for your compliments on our hotel property. We are glad to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us, as we strive to make each and everyone of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable at all times. Again thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we look forward to seeing and serving your future lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Westminster, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have stayed at this property many times over the past few years. Recent upgrades in furnishings are a big improvement. New cable t.v. is nice too. But the shower poured out of the faucet, not the shower head. The tub drained slowly, so finished my shower in four inches of water. The heater in the first room worked not at all, and in the second, was stifling, but I could at least turn it off. The internet connection rarely is strong enough. Luckily, the hotel next door has a strong signal, so I could get my work done. Very quiet room though, wiht a very comfortable bed (brand new!).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn M, Manager at Days Inn Grants, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Bschilz2721,
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our new beds and the furniture. I do apologize for the problems that you experienced during your stay. With your feedback that you have provided us, I will make sure to take a look into everything that you have mentioned. Again, thank you for your view we value all feedback. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you for your patronage
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grants
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grants-Milan
Travelodge Grants
Travelodge Grants
#2 of 11 in Grants
3.5 of 5 stars 298 reviews

Been to Days Inn Grants? Share your experiences!