“Less than average, but what is normal in N.M.”
Review of Days Inn Grants

Days Inn Grants
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Grants

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Corsicana, Texas
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stopped in Grants on the way to the Grand Canyon. This Motel was nothing special just a place to sleep. There was a large crack under the door so we wedged a towel there to prevent bugs etc. from entering. The bed was comfy. The breakfast wasn't much...cereal, donuts or toast (no English muffin or Bagel).
So, if you want a cheap place for a night, this is it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 28, 2013

1. After a very long day of traveling, I arrived at the hotel around 10:30, the girl at the after hours window just stares at me. I have to tell her that I have a reservation. She gives me the key and tells me where the room is. I get to the room and the key wont work do I walk back to the office and she presumably gives me a new key. I walk back and that key wont work either so now I'm pissed and walk back to the office.

She disappears for a couple minutes the pops up behind me heading out the door. I assumed I was supposed to follow her so I did. She plugged in some instrument and then used a key that finally worked. I said thank you and she walked away. I continued to have problems with the lock during the 5 day stay.

2. I'm pretty sure they advertised a pool which a reason I chose them since my granddaughter was going to be staying with them. The next morning I called and asked then about the pool and she told me they don't have a pool but that we were allowed to use the pool next door at the Quality Inn. Hmm. That wasn't very convenient.

3. The continental breakfast consists of cold cereal, muffins the size of quarters and toast. So I walked two blocks to Denny's every morning.

4. The water smells like sulphur.

5. I asked if they could add my AAA to the bill and she said they already billed it to my credit card and could not give me the discount. Hmmmm

6. The toilet ran 24/7. I could not get it to stop no matter what I did.

7. The day of check out, I went Denny's for breakfast at 8AM. When I got back there was a maid in my room and she had taken all of the towels. I asked her what she was doing in my room and she tells me she didn't take anything. I told her that's not the point. She should never have entered the room when she saw we were not packed up and had not checked out. I was furious. WTH?

I will never stay there again and do not recommend for anyone else traveling through there.

• Stayed April 2013

Travelers are raving about these Grants hotels

ny
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Friendly staff. Very clean room. A little older property, old tv, medium bed. Cable did not work. Maintenance guy came within 3 minutes, fixed tv, showed us how to run it. So nice. Breakfast is meager, but for the price, great staff and cleanliness, we will give this place a 3 and a half rating. Denny's has great breakfast cheap.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank harley22
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grants
Comfort Inn
#4 of 11 in Grants
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 11 in Grants

Been to Days Inn Grants? Share your experiences!