“good food good fun atmosphere”
Review of Badlands Burgers & Tortas - CLOSED

Badlands Burgers & Tortas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We are driving Home to California stopped to eat I had the route 66 burger, all of us had an awesome experience,great food warm friendly service,good value,two thumbs up!

There are newer reviews for Badlands Burgers & Tortas

Reviewed April 13, 2013

The first burger on the menu won the 2009 Governor's Green Chile Cheeseburger Challenge (Millie's Burger, if I remember correctly.) It was absolutely delicious! The Green chile was perfect and it had bacon! Mmmm...bacon. We also tried one of the Tortas. We enjoyed it very much, but we would have been happy if we had each ordered the burger, rather than sharing the two different items. Very pleased to find this in what seemed to to be a fast-food chain wasteland.

I also have to add that when I ordered a bottle of water, I was told that they were out and was asked what else I would like. I chose not to have a beverage (I can't drink soda.) Rather than let me go thirsty, someone was sent out to restock the supply of water. This was very much appreciated.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Then you have got to try this place. Go for the Maggie Burger and get it on a tortilla. It is simply amazing. The owner came out and talked to us and the server was efficient, friendly and cute. The place is a bit rustic but all of Grants New Mexico is. I am so glad my Garmin had this place listed. It is an all time best. Good enough that I had TripAdvisor list it just so I could rave. Just Try It!