Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield
$115
$98
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortSuites
$80
$59
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$140
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$59
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
Travelocity
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$98
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$93
$76
Travelocity
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
Gettysburg Hotel(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
  • Pool
1,522 results
All reviewsbreakfast cottageoutdoor poolwithin walking distancegreat locationdiving boardroom was cleanmotor lodgesteinwehr aveseparate buildingfree breakfastgreat place to staywafflesno elevatorfirst floorfamily vacationvisitor's centershops and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Centrally located, near to town and restaurants, as well as to historic points of interests. Rooms were of reasonable size and cleanliness at a reasonable price. Breakfast in the morning was of limited variety but satisfactory. We would recommend for others and would choose it again if we had the opportunity to return

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shrike2747
ManagementTeam1, Manager at Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your review and nice words! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We usually stay across the street at their sister property America's Best Value Inn, since they allow us to bring our small dog,but since this was going to be the 150th, we boarded our dog and decided to stay here. We stayed the whole week and enjoyed it very much. The room we had was great and spacious and filled our every need for as much time as we spent in it. The breakfast cottage offered a great breakfast that was included in the price of the room, my husband liked how he could make a breakfast sandwich with the sausage and eggs!!!! The pool was very clean and relaxing after a hot day out on the battlefield and walking around the town. You can not beat the location!!! We walked everywhere!!!!! We will be coming back again in Dec for another great week in Gettysburg and we will have to stay across the street at the America's Best Value Inn since we will be bringing our dog. My husband and I agreed that if the Quality Inn was "pet friendly" they would be our new "Gettysburg Address"!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank franksgirl22

Thank you for your visit and for your review! Thank you so much for your continued loyalty, and we'll see you next time!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been staying at this motel every year since 2009. We take a trip to Gettysburg in late October. This place never dissapoints. A great value, staff is always there if you need anything.We request to have a special room number with our reservations, (my mom likes being in this room), and they always have the room available. VERY Clean rooms. The maid staff is friendly and do a great job. The beds are super soft. On and on.......this place is great!

Room Tip: "Room Service" refers to the maid service. They do not have traditional room service.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and for your continued loyalty! We love our repeat guests!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Witt family has provided us with outstanding service for the last 10 years. The staff & management have become friends while others have become even more "close" personal friends. You cannot have a better experience except if you live in the borough yourself!

Room Tip: Higher floors above the indoor pool have refrigerators and microwaves. You can cooler your goodies and cook when most shops are closed for the night. Or you can simply venture into the Reliance Mine and find some great adult libations to enjoy and lots of good company too!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeam1, Manager at Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice review and continued loyalty! It's great for us as employees to see so many familiar faces year after year whom, as you mentioned, often turn into friends. Thank you!!!
-Laura Witt

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Let me start off by saying if you're looking for a 5 star hotel then this is not the place for you. As the name obviously implies, this is a motor lodge not the Ritz Carlton. If you're looking for just a good, quiet place to lay your head and take a shower then this is it. This is an older property, so you are possibly going to see a stain on the carpet, maybe a small crack in the tile floor, or some paint chips here and there. HOWEVER, I found the bathroom, sheets & towels all to be clean. I even pulled back the sheets and did not see any stains on the mattresses or pillows. I also did the walk around the room in white socks test and can honestly say at the end of the night my socks were still clean. We had a room with 2 double beds and each bed had 3 pillows. I also have to say that, at least in my opinion, the mattress was very comfortable. Additionally, even though we were on the main drag through town, plus the fact it was the middle of the 150th Anniversary festivities and the hotel was fully booked, not once did I hear any noise from traffic on the road or the other rooms around us. I can't really comment on the value of the room for the price, as again, I was in town for the Gettysburg 150th Anniversary and all the hotels were charging higher than normal prices. I can say of all the hotels I tried their price was the lowest. They also had a nice outdoor that would have probably been very refreshing after a hot day; however, I forgot my swimsuit! I did not partake of the free breakfast, but did go into the Breakfast Cottage to get something to drink and noticed they had a nice selection of pastries and fruit, along with things to make breakfast sandwiches out of. The front desk clerks were also very friendly and helpful. If I had to find anything to complain about it would be that the A/C didn't seem to cool as good during the day (it was humid, sunny & in the 90's during my visit) as it did at night, and when the room next to me flushed their commode it made the water kick on and run in ours for a few seconds. However, you did not hear that unless you were in the bathroom at the time. I was on the 2nd floor, and I also have to say the interior stairways did have a musty smell in them. However, I'm sure that is hard to control with everyone running up and down the carpeted steps while dripping wet from the pool. In closing, if you're looking for a decent motel that's close to everything in downtown Gettysburg then this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Unless you want to go up and down staircases that are located at the each end of the building then ask for a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. You are right...we are not the Ritz (nor do we try to be)! We do aim to give all our guests a clean room at a fair price with a fantastic location, and based on your review I'd say we're doing a pretty good job. See you next time you return to Gettysburg...and next time bring your swimsuit!