The desk clerk was rude and when he stated the room would be $85 and I asked if that was negotiable (I've paid $79-99 at beautiful Marriot Courtyards in every major city on the east coast) he said I would not get a room in Gettysburg anywhere else for less than him. We figured he was right, we'd seen that the previous 3 motels we'd passed had no vacancy. The rooms were small, outdated and the bathrooms had no water pressure and the towels smelled bad and were old. The comforter was almost sticky when you sat on the bed. And then we noticed the sheets were also old, and if they were clean, then they were stained. We left, got our refund (we had paid in cash) and went 5 miles down 34 on the right to a beautiful old fashioned little motel (Blue Sky Motel) with tidy knotty cedar-paneled rooms and clean comfy beds for $55. The shower was hot, the bathroom small and clean (toilet even had a sanitized wrap on it to show it'd been done) and they were VERY nice. Did I mention the AC got the room comfy in about 5 minutes? Don't waste your money at Three Crowns Motor Lodge. It's disgusting.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host 3 Crowns Motor Lodge
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Budget Host Three Crowns Hotel
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motel