“"Perfect Location"”

Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Gettysburg
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Perfect spot for the Motor Lodge. Never had to use my car to drive to any attraction. Everything was within walking distance. We walked to the Seminary Ridge Museum from the Motor Lodge because it was a nice day. If you don't like walking take your car. The room was clean. The Lodge was quiet even though it was next to the main road. There is a pool but never had the chance to use it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We go to Gbg about once a month and started staying here because it was cheap. Rooms were okay. Out last stay was terrible! To start, we found an open condom on the floor when we checked in! It was the last time and when I complained to the staff they assured me that "I don't know what Gettysburg is all about." If that is what Gettysburg is all about, then millions of people have been misled by history!!! Wouldn't stay here again if you paid me!

Room Tip: America's Best is just down the street and has a discount program if you sign up on line. Great...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Sylvia B
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family and I stay here every time we visit Gettysburg. Its a no frills motel, but very clean, and its location is fabulous, walking distance to almost everything. The price is great too! Love this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I loved this motel! It is in the perfect location, you can walk to almost everything from there. The price is also very good. The rooms are good with comfy beds. I can't say enough about how friendly the man at the desk was! I wish all motels/hotels had people as nice as this man was!!! In my opinion you can't go wrong with this motel. I will stay here every time I am in Gettysburg!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a no-frills motel. There is not a microwave in the rooms, but there is a small refrigerator. The rooms are clean. The best thing about this motel is that you can walk to a large amount of tourist-type stores and the super price!! The office staff were super nice and friendly!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tartsy
Reviewed August 12, 2013

What hotel/motel owner walks around the parking lot chit chattin with his guest? Mark does!
He makes you feel very welcome and full of information of the area ( all around nice guy ). Room was CLEAN and prices are very fair. I have stayed here many times and I trust his staff to ensure a CLEAN room every day of my stay. Very motorcycle friendly aswell. 2 thumbs up Mark and to your staff.
Thanks for everything,
Chad B.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Spent two nights here while in gettysburg. Mark was a pleasure to deal with and took very good care of our family. He recommended places to park, visit, eat, and even offered to let us use his cd's for the auto tour. It was awesome! The rooms were plenty good for what we needed. They were clean and comfy. I would stay here again. The pool was a nice treat for the kids. Thanks Mark!

• Stayed: August 2013