Since most of the reviews I read were positive, I decided to give this motel a chance. I booked for the Memorial Day weekend. The motel was really very nice. Just like it has already been said, my room was very clean although the furniture is dated. The a/c and fridge worked well and the drainage in the tub and sink was good. The signal for the Wi-Fi was very good. The office attendant was very friendly and check in was fast. Also, the lobby had a stack of brochures and menus for businesses in the area, which was very convenient. The motel is situated in a great location with many sites within walking distance. Some reviewers had mentioned a problem with noise. Yes, the motel is located right on a main road, and motorcycles seem to be a norm in this area, so expect that kind of noise. Otherwise, the only other noise I heard was the occasional car in the parking lot. Remember, it is a motel. Bed sheets were clean and the bed itself was comfortable. A couple of things I’d want to point out: 1) this property still uses keys (like others have reviewed) so you have to lock your room door yourself, it does not lock automatically. I had to get used to that again; and 2) there is a small museum right in the middle of the motel parking lot and pulling in/out can get tricky if you park near it with a large vehicle. I would stay here again for sure, the price can’t be beat, especially if you don’t plan on staying in the room often.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host 3 Crowns Motor Lodge
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Budget Host Three Crowns Hotel
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motel