A friend and I wanted to take a weekend girls weekend trip to Gettysburg, We paid around $40.00 per night for our room. The motel is old, the fixtures in the motel are old, however, they were functional. On first appearances, everything looked clean and tidy. However, that evening, sitting on the bed watching TV (of which the remote did not work); there was a ton of dirt and "stuff" - maybe popcorn? under the dresser. After this, I looked around behind the night stand, same thing, dirt. There wasn't anything nasty, the place just needed to have the furniture moved and vacuumed. The sheets did not get changed for the 2 nights we stayed there, but they were clean. The towels were clean also. The small fridge had a broken handle, but did get really cold. We did not have an alarm clock in the room, nor did we have a microwave, both of which were described in the description. The continental breakfast consisted of lousy pastries and weak coffee. We actually ended up walking down the street to a restaurant. The good thing was the loocation. We did not have to move our car once we were there, we walked into and all around Gettysburg.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host 3 Crowns Motor Lodge
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Budget Host Three Crowns Hotel
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motel