WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Conway, South Carolina
“Down home and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a local place for breakfast today. I'm not really a chain restaurant guy and search for the out-of-the-way places. Although this is right in the center of the town of Gettysburg, this is definitely a local place. It's your basic diner with good food and a friendly atmosphere. I met some really nice people here as well. You will not be disappointed. Nothing fancy, just good home cooking.

Visited April 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good Place for Lunch!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

My Wife & I had Lunch here, the parking is the worst part, we went in March & barely got a spot on the street, as it's located in the middle of the business district, nice looking little place, good service, nice waitress, I got the Deluxe Burger, the Texas Weiner that has chili & Onions & Mustard, & Fries, my Wife got the Bean Soup, & & she also got the Texas dog, the Texas Weiner was very good, the Burger was pretty average, the fries also average, I had read in several other reviews here, that all 3 items were very good & had to be ordered, so I did, but to me, nothing special, the Dog was good, I would go back for it, my Wife's Bean Soup looked great, but tasted about as plain as it could get, she added a good amount of pepper & salt & it helped some, nice little spot to eat Lunch, but I would only go back for the Texas weiner, prices were very good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great place great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

If you want a great burger, hot dog or fries this is the place to go. Very reasonable prices for great food.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Mount Airy, Maryland
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was a fun stop for lunch! My husband loves hotdogs and this did not dissapoint! I had the turkey club and it was delicious! I couldn't eat it all! I had their sweet tea and it had a bit of a funny taste...(maybe the water?) It is very small and we had to sit at the counter, but it was a fun way to have lunch! We will go back!

Visited March 2013
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Hot Dogs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Mmm, love these dogs! They are fresh off the grill any time, covered in tiny onions! When I can force myself not to get a hot dog, I love that they have breakfast sammichs ALL DAY LONG!

Cause some of us DO NOT get up early enough for breakfast menus. Giant English Muffins with Eggs, Sausage and Cheese any time? Yes, please!

Coffee's good, people are excellent, and my boys say the burgers and fries are excellent! Esp Bacon Double Cheeseburger. I'll have to try those some day if I can ever turn down the hot dogs and the breakfast sammiches!

Visited January 2013