“It is just Diner fodd but how good!”

Ernie's Texas Lunch
Ranked #32 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 17, 2012

It hamburgs and hotdog but it done right and cheap. It was awesome. Good atmoshphere and awesome people. It a local spot that should not be missed.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food here is reasonably priced, but we'd have been willing to pay even more for the great quality. The dogs, onion rings and homemade soup were awesome!

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed September 13, 2012

very tastey food...nice comfortable place to eat...service was very nice..food porportions were nice...my lunch sandwich was huge and very filling...good potatoes.....

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Diner food-- specialty is the hot dogs. If you like it greasy and bad for you, this is a great place to go (we all have those days!). Good prices. Cash only. Limited hours. Avoid lunch time on week days to avoid the rush.

1  Thank J C
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Ernie's is the place to go! My husband and I go to Ernie's Texas Lunch almost every Friday morning for breakfast. We can eat here for between $10-15 depending on what we order and that includes eggs, toast, pancakes, bacon the whole nine yards. The staff here is like family and some of the customers too! Yes, it is a "local" place and they do get busy for lunch but it is a great little diner with a friendly atomosphere! The hot dogs in my opinion are the best you can even get one for breakfast if you so desire! Once this review is read I know they will know who I am so all I will say is THANK-YOU Ernie's for not changing in all the years I have been dining here! I'll see you next Friday morning for my deli, ham, egg and cheese with everything no mustard add the extra hot sauce and mayo!!!!