“Great dogs, etc.!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Spring Hill, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dogs, etc.!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food here is reasonably priced, but we'd have been willing to pay even more for the great quality. The dogs, onion rings and homemade soup were awesome!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Donna S

chillicothe,ohio
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

very tastey food...nice comfortable place to eat...service was very nice..food porportions were nice...my lunch sandwich was huge and very filling...good potatoes.....

Visited July 2012
“Good, quick food, low prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Diner food-- specialty is the hot dogs. If you like it greasy and bad for you, this is a great place to go (we all have those days!). Good prices. Cash only. Limited hours. Avoid lunch time on week days to avoid the rush.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jftb81
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Don't know what you are missing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Ernie's is the place to go! My husband and I go to Ernie's Texas Lunch almost every Friday morning for breakfast. We can eat here for between $10-15 depending on what we order and that includes eggs, toast, pancakes, bacon the whole nine yards. The staff here is like family and some of the customers too! Yes, it is a "local" place and they do get busy for lunch but it is a great little diner with a friendly atomosphere! The hot dogs in my opinion are the best you can even get one for breakfast if you so desire! Once this review is read I know they will know who I am so all I will say is THANK-YOU Ernie's for not changing in all the years I have been dining here! I'll see you next Friday morning for my deli, ham, egg and cheese with everything no mustard add the extra hot sauce and mayo!!!!

• Visited September 2012
Moseley, Virginia, United States
“bring cash”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Food was really good but the atmosphere is rushed because it doesn't have alot of seating. We didn't realize that they only take cash. Thank goodness we had it.

Visited August 2012