Stayed at the Brickhouse Inn on May 23&24. Best Inn we have ever been to. Brian and Tessa were great hosts, the rooms were perfect, cleanand the Breakfast was awesome. Proximity to the Gettysburg battlefield and Welcome center is a 5 minute walk and the Inn itself makes you feel like you are in the right setting for your trip. They do all the little things well here. Try the walk up to Culp's hill as outlined in the Inn's welcome guide. We definetly will go back any time of year. Don't miss this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg