What better choice for a long weekend in Gettysburg than to stay in a house with Civil War bullet holes in it? The location was perfect, easily walkable to the center of town and MANY restaurants. The Inn was also a short bike ride to the battlefield. Rooms were great and so was breakfast which was served outside in the courtyard one morning. We spent each evening on rockers on the frontporch enjoying the perfectly landscaped property and the tourists walking up and down the street. We would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast