This was our first experience staying at a Bed and Breakfast. We couldn't have asked for a better place to start. The accommodations were beautiful with the antique flavor of the rooms in our Kentucky Suite. The patios would be superb to eat out on for breakfast when the weather cooperates. I was hoping for that, but it was too cool the days we were there. Breakfast was excellent...a delicious fruit cup, a special warm dish, and something sweet to top it all off ... each dish served at your table. The gardens are very beautiful. There's a lovely front porch to sit on if you like. The location is within walking distance of most of the historical sites. We had a lovely supper at the Dobbin House. We also had made reservations to tour the battlefield with a personal guide, John Weixel, recommended by the owner of The Brickhouse Inn. Thank you to Brian and staff for a wonderful memory!! Sherwin & Cheryl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg