The Brickhouse Inn in a charming 2 building B&B. We stayed for one night in the Maryland Room. A great front of house room with a queen bed and private bathroom.
The afternoon tea and cookies was a nice touch. The staff booked a dinner reservation at a wonderful restaurant, plus a local ghost walk tour (not one of the typical one). Morning breakfast was tasty and filling.
Ample parking made things very easy and the great location allowed us to see so much and do plenty of shopping. Umbrellas by the secured front door were there for our use. And the various sitting areas on the property were cozy and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg