This is our 5th year at this wonderful bed and breakfast. We found it when it was basically under retrofitting by the previous owners.
There were not as many finished rooms at that time. We enjoyed the place initially but the present owners have made it into a treat beyond our best expectations. The owners just make you feel like you were meant to be here and the staff has a very cordial attitude towards the guests. I have never heard anyone say anything but wonderful things about the place. We have at times parked the car and not moved it during the visit. Other times we have been very mobile while staying here.
The proximity to the things we are here for is just wonderful.. We walk to lunch and dinner every evening if we so wish and have walked back and forth from the battlefield.
On the other hand we can drive to so many other wonderful eateries that it is hard to make the choice at times. If you are looking for a grand experience of Gettysburg, you can not go wrong relaxing in the lovely, peaceful gardens and patio's of this remarkable place. Brian and Tessa make this a very pleasing choice of places to stay. If you come here you will probably want to return here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg