The Brickhouse Inn B&B is a very nice place to stay in Gettysburg. Brian and Tessa are very gracious Innkeepers. Our rooms were a bit cramped, but the house is Civil war vintage and should be expected for homes in that era. The facility appeared recently renovated with modern bath fixtures and the entire place is in amazingly good condition for its age. The breakfasts are exceptional, fancy fruit cup and French toast the first day and pancakes with crisp bacon the next. They even serve desert with breakfast and provided home-made layer cake and cookies each afternoon. Coffee, tea and other beverages are available 24/7.
The rooms were very clean, stocked with abundant towels and the beds and linens were very comfortable. If there are any negatives, I found the Wi-Fi connection a bit slow and our street-side rooms were a little noisy from truck traffic on the main road. Overall our stay at the Brickhouse Inn was a very enjoyable experience, so we definitely will come back if we return to Gettysburg. I recommend staying at this B&B and rate them 4 stars - Very Good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg