The Brickhouse Inn is a wonderful place to stay and use as a base for touring Gettysburg. It is an easy walk to museums and restaurants and short drive for the battlefield tour. Brian was a great host with maps, restaurant recommendations, and booking a licensed battlefield guide. Our room was very comfortable. We enjoyed the food and company at breakfast. The hosts even remembered my preference for Coke on ice instead of coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg