Our stay was much more than I expected. Tessa and Leigh were gracious and very friendly. We arrived in a PA blizzard after a 3 hr trek from Halifax PA and was warmly greeted with hot beverages and cookies. Our accommodations were excellent and the total atmosphere felt like the 1860's with modern conveniences. The room was cozy, warm and very inviting. They recommended a few restaurants within walking distance and we choose the Dobbin House (excellent food and atmosphere in the downstair pub The morning breakfast of fruit, apple pancakes, bacon and dessert was well prepared and delicious. We can't wait to visit Gettysburg again and renew our new friendship at Brickhouse Inn. It was an unforgettable stay.
Rochester NY Patti and George
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg